11 May 2016

Rapist, 82, who kept his own daughter as a sex slave for 23 years is freed from prison


I was reading this story on Linda's blog...I was like....damn!!!!.... should this guy really be released this early? Is it not madness?   rape your own blood daughter for 23 yrs? I repeat...23yrs!!!. Some put the blame on the government for releasing him that early...
For me, I think that man still needs more time in the prison... 

Ronald, known as one of New Zealand's most dreaded rapists, was sent to prison for 15 years for sexual abuse of his daughter.

He kept his daughter as a sex slave for 23 years of her life and would hang her up by her ankles or lock her head in a box with a padlock before raping her.
He has now been freed from prison and released to his Te Atatu address, where he abused Ms Darke, his daughter, amid fears he could commit rape offences again
Read more

0 comments:

Translate

Facebook